Participation conditions for the competition „Win the new Raid Select“
1. Organiser of the competition is ION Products (hereinafter also referred to as "Organiser"), Boards & More GmbH, Keltenring 9, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany.
2. The competition is offered on the Website of the Organiser.
3. In order to enter the competition, participants must successfully register via the provided online form on the Website of the Organiser, provide accurate and complete information, and accept these participation conditions. Participants must provide their e-mail address, first name, surname and country. The participation shall be free of charge.
4. The competition starts with its activation on the 01.04.2019. The participation deadline is 30.06.2019 at 11:59 pm.
5. Only persons over the age of 18 may participate in the competition. The competition runs worldwide. The Organiser is entitled at any time to require the submission of appropriate evidence. If a participation requirement cannot be proven, the Organiser shall be entitled to exclude the concerned participant from the competition.
6. Multiple participation – including the participation of a person with different e-mail addresses – is prohibited.
7. If the accessibility of the competition is restricted due to technical reasons, no claims towards the Organiser. The organizer reserves the right to prematurely end or extend the period of the competition/prize contest at any time without prior notice and without having to cite his reasons for doing so.
8. Employees of the Organiser, the participating Boards & More GmbH shall be excluded from the participation. The same applies to the respective relatives.
9. Participation via a service provider, particularly via a lottery entry service/ lottery service, shall be excluded. The same applies to sweepstakes clubs and automated participation via sweepstakes robots.
10. Legal recourse is excluded.
11. Ineligible persons are not entitled to participate in the prize. Influencing equal opportunities through technical manipulation, multiple participations, submission of false personal information or a comparable serious infringement lead to the exclusion from the participation, if necessary retrospectively.
12. Material Prizes
At the end of each month (30.04.2019; 31.05.2019; 30.06.2019) one object (Raid Select Shoe) will be raffled among all registrations during the entire raffle period (01.04.2019 – 30.06.2019). The object presented as a material prize as part of the competition/prize contest is not necessarily identical to the object won. Indeed, there may be variations in terms of model, colour, etc. The Organizer may choose an object of typical nature and quality of equivalent value to the object presented as the material prize.
Material prizes will be sent out by the Organizer or a third party appointed by Boards & More GmbH by courier, parcel service or post to a postal address to be specified by the winner. Delivery is free. The place of execution nevertheless remains at Boards & More GmbH head office despite this assumption of shipping costs.
The model selection is only valid while stocks last. If the selected model is no longer available, a model other than the selected one or a different colour variant will also fulfil the profit claim.
Cash payments, modifications or replacements of the prize are not possible. A transfer of the prize to a third party is also excluded.
13. All winners will be notified either on
a. Wednesday, 01.05.2019
b. Saturday, 02.06.2019
c. Monday, 01.07.2019
via e-mail. If the prize notification cannot be delivered within 2 days, the Organiser is not obliged to make further investigations. In this case, the prize claim expires and the prize is raffled again. If a user has sign up in the first raffle period, he is automatically included for the following raffle periods.
14. Winners must report (depending on raffle period) by Friday, 10.05.2019, Friday 07.06.2019 or Friday 05.07.2019 at the latest via e-mail to the contact indicated in the winning notice. The winners must indicate their model and colour request in their feedback.
If no feedback is received from the respective winner until Friday 19.06.2018 at the latest, his/ her prize entitlement expires and the prize will be raffled again. The winners will be notified on this in the winning notification.
The claim on the prizes expires if their delivery cannot take place for reasons within the responsibility of the winner. In this case, the prizes will be raffled again.
15. Taxes for the prizes will be paid by the respective winner.
16. The personal information submitted by the participants will be collected, processed and used by the Organiser exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition.
The contact details of the winners will be forwarded to the Organiser exclusively for the purpose of the prize delivery.
17. If you have questions or comments, please send an e-mail to marketing(at)ion-products(dot)com with the subject line “Question Raid Raffle“.