Conditions "Win Win Win"
Participation conditions for the competition „WIN WIN WIN “
1. Organiser of the competition is ION Products (hereinafter also referred to as "Organiser"), Boards & More GmbH, Keltenring 9, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany.
2. The competition is offered on the Website of the Organiser.
3. In order to enter the competition, participants must successfully register via the provided online form on the Website of the Organiser, provide accurate and complete information, and accept these participation conditions. Participants must provide their e-mail address, first name, surname and country.
4. Participation in the competition is free of charge. In return for granting the possibility of winning, the Organiser is authorized to process the data provided by the participant for advertising and information purposes and to personalize these advertising media using salutation, first name and surname. The participant is authorized to disagree with this use of his data at any time towards the Organiser. If this objection is declared before the draw, the participant will not take part in the draw.
5. The competition starts with its activation on the 11.05.2021. The participation deadline is 31.05.2021 at 11:59 pm.
6. Only persons over the age of 18 may participate in the competition. The competition runs worldwide. The Organiser is entitled at any time to require the submission of appropriate evidence. If a participation requirement cannot be proven, the Organiser shall be entitled to exclude the concerned participant from the competition.
7. Multiple participation – including the participation of a person with different e-mail addresses – is prohibited.
8. If the accessibility of the competition is restricted due to technical reasons, no claims towards the Organiser. The organizer reserves the right to prematurely end or extend the period of the competition/prize contest at any time without prior notice and without having to cite his reasons for doing so.
9. Employees of the Organiser, the participating Boards & More GmbH shall be excluded from the participation. The same applies to the respective relatives.
10. Participation via a service provider, particularly via a lottery entry service/ lottery service, shall be excluded. The same applies to sweepstakes clubs and automated participation via sweepstakes robots.
11. Legal recourse is excluded.
12. Ineligible persons are not entitled to participate in the prize. Influencing equal opportunities through technical manipulation, multiple participations, submission of false personal information or a comparable serious infringement lead to the exclusion from the participation, if necessary retrospectively.
13. Material Prizes
On June 1st (01.06.2021) one pair of shoes of the ION Bike Webshop will be raffled among all registrations. The chosen pair of shoes are subject to availability. All usual shop terms and conditions apply.
Material prizes will be sent out by the Organizer or a third party appointed by Boards & More GmbH by courier, parcel service or post to a postal address to be specified by the winner. The place of execution nevertheless remains at Boards & More GmbH head office despite this assumption of shipping costs.
Cash payments, modifications or replacements of the prize are not possible. A transfer of the prize to a third party is also excluded.
14. The winner will be notified on Thursday 03.06.2021 via e-mail. If the prize notification cannot be delivered within 2 days, the Organiser is not obliged to make further investigations. In this case, the prize claim expires and the prize is raffled again.
15. Winners must report by Sunday, 06.06.2021 at the latest via e-mail to the contact indicated in the winning notice.
If no feedback is received from the respective winner until Sunday, 06.06.2021 at the latest, his/ her prize entitlement expires and the prize will be raffled again. The winners will be notified on this in the winning notification.
The claim on the prizes expires if their delivery cannot take place for reasons within the responsibility of the winner. In this case, the prizes will be raffled again.
16. Taxes for the prizes will be paid by the respective winner.
17. If you have questions or comments, please send an e-mail to marketing(at)ion-products(dot)com with the subject line “WIN WIN WIN Raffle“.