1. Organiser of the competition is Boards & More GmbH, Division: ION (here in after also referred to as "Organiser"), Keltenring 9, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany.
2. The competition is offered on the Instagram Profile @ion_international https://www.instagram.com/ion_international/. The competition takes place within the account’s Feed Post “Send me to the Club”. The post will be posted in collaboration with the Instagram profile @ion.club. Hence the competition post is also accessible via the Instagram profile @ion.club https://www.instagram.com/ion.club/
The post is published on Thursday, August 11th 2022.
3. To enter the competition, participants must have an Instagram account. To successfully participate one must fulfill the following steps.
1. Follow the Instagram profile @ion_international & @ion_club
2. Share the post to their personal stories.
3. Tag one friend in the comment section below the post.
4. The tagged friend must follow @ion_international too.
As a result, you will automatically register for the contest.
4. Participation in the competition is free of charge. In return for granting the possibility of winning, the Organiser is authorized to process the data provided by the participant for advertising and information purposes and to personalize these advertising media using salutation, first name and surname. The participant is authorized to disagree with this use of his data at any time towards the Organiser. If this objection is declared before the draw, the participant will not take part in the draw.
5. The competition starts with its activation on Thursday August 11th 2022. The participation deadline is Sunday, August 28th, 2022 at 23:59 pm CEST.
6. Only persons over the age of 18 may participate in the competition. The competition runs worldwide. The Organiser is entitled at any time to require the submission of appropriate evidence. If a participation requirement cannot be proven, the Organiser shall be entitled to exclude the concerned participant from the competition.
7. Multiple participation – including the participation of a person with multiple e-mail addresses and Instagram accounts – is prohibited. Multiple participation by commenting multiple times hence tagging multiple friends is granted. Multiple comments with varying tags, allow for multiple entries.
8. If the accessibility of the competition is restricted due to technical reasons, no claims towards the Organiser. The organizer reserves the right to prematurely end or extend the period of the competition/prize contest at any time without prior notice and without having to cite his reasons for doing so.
9. Employees of the Organiser, Boards & More GmbH & employees and affiliates to ION Club shall be excluded from the participation. The same applies to the respective relatives.
10. Participation via a service provider, particularly via a lottery entry service/ lottery service, shall be excluded. The same applies to sweepstakes clubs and automated participation via sweepstakes robots.
11. Legal recourse is excluded.
12. Influencing equal opportunities through technical manipulation, multiple participations, submission of false personal information, or a comparable serious infringement leads to the exclusion from the participation, if necessary, retrospectively.
13. On Monday, 29.08.2022 the winner will be raffled among all registrations during the entire raffle period (11.08.2022 – 28.08.2022). The winner will receive a trip to an ION Club of their choice. The prize includes free flights for two persons, transfer from the destination airport to the accommodation, free accommodation at the destination for six nights/ seven days, breakfast and dinner in the accommodation, and free rental or lessons at the respective ION Club.
The eligible destinations are:
ION Club Risco del Paso
ION Club Costa Calma
ION Club Tarifa
ION Club Golf de Roses
ION Club le Morne
ION Club Karpathos
ION Club Alacati
ION Club Safaga
ION Club Essaouira
ION Club Dakhla Lassarga
ION Club Dakhla Lagoon
ION Club Sal
ION Club Cabarete
All destinations can be checked on ION Club’s website: https://www.ion-club.net/
Both flights are limited to an amount of 1.200€ incl VAT per ticket. If the amount is surpassed, the difference must be covered by the traveler.
Free transfer to and from the accommodation is organized by the accommodation. Depending on the chosen destination, ION Club offers partner accommodations at every available destination. The accommodation will be chosen by ION Club. The accommodation includes breakfast and dinner.
Both travelers have the possibility to benefit from the local ION Club program. They can freely rent watersport gear or take lessons. Rentals and lessons must be organized with the local ION Club in advance. Every traveler may decide on one specific sport within which they can take lessons or borrow gear.
The months of July and August are excluded from the travel period. Christmas and New Year’s season is excluded from the travel period.
The selection of ION Club Mauritius as a chosen destination is limited until November 2022. Afterward, accommodation in the partner hotel “Riu” is excluded from the prize. Winners may still choose Mauritius as their destination and stay in an alternate accommodation next to the local ION Club. In this case, travelers will have to come up for the price difference to Riu at their own expense.
Availability of the respective ION Club is dependent on the destination’s opening dates.
The transfer to the departing airport is excluded from the prize. Extension of the journey and stay in the accommodation are at own expense.
All bookings must be organized in organization with ION and ION Club. Flights are covered by ION. Accommodation, airport transfer, gear rental, or courses are covered by ION Club. Food & drinks are included. The extent varies on the partner accommodation depending on the chosen destination.
14. Cash payments, modifications, or replacements of the prize are not possible. A transfer of the prize to a third party is also excluded.
15. The winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message by Monday, 29.08.2022t. If the prize notification cannot be delivered within 2 days, the Organiser is not obliged to make further investigations. In this case, the prize claim expires, and the prize is raffled again.
16. The Winner must report by Friday 03.09.2022 at the latest via e-mail to the contact indicated in the winning notice. If no feedback is received from the respective winner until Friday 03.09.2022 at the latest, his/ her prize entitlement expires and the prize will be raffled again. The winner will be notified of this in the winning notification. The journey will be organized by all parties: The winner, ION, and ION Club. All parties shall cooperate and respond to messages within three business days.
The claim on the prizes expires if their delivery cannot take place for reasons within the responsibility of the winner. In this case, the prize will not be raffled again.
17. The personal information submitted by the participants will be collected, processed, and used by the Organiser exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition.
The contact details of the winners will be forwarded to the Organiser exclusively for the purpose of the prize delivery.
18. The legal location is Munich, German. German law is applicable.