1. Organiser of the competition is ION Products (hereinafter also referred to as "Organiser"), a division of Boards & More GmbH, Keltenring 9, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany.
2. The competition is offered on the Website of the organizer:
3. To enter the giveaway, participants must successfully complete the registration process using the provided sign-up form on the Organizer's website. Ensure accurate and complete information is provided, and acceptance of these participation terms is granted. Participants are required to provide their email address and first name, which will automatically subscribe them to the newsletter. We are also entitled to deliver further marketing communications as follows. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time.
4. Participation in the giveaway is entirely free of charge. In exchange for the chance to win, the Organizer is granted permission to use the participant's provided data for prize shipping purposes.
5. The giveaway commences upon activation on Friday, 13.10.2023. The participation deadline is Friday, 27.10.2023, at 23:59 CEST.
6. Only individuals aged 18 and above are eligible to participate, and the giveaway is open worldwide. The Organizer reserves the right to request proof of age at any time. Failure to provide adequate proof may result in disqualification.
7. Multiple entries, including those using different email addresses, are not allowed.
8. The Organizer bears no responsibility for any technical difficulties that may limit accessibility to the giveaway. The Organizer reserves the right to terminate or extend the giveaway period at any time without prior notice and without providing reasons.
9. Employees of the Organizer and participating Boards & More GmbH, as well as their immediate family members, are ineligible to participate.
10. Participation through service providers, including lottery entry services, sweepstakes clubs, and automated entry via sweepstakes bots, is prohibited.
11. Legal recourse is not available.
12. Attempts to influence equal opportunities through technical manipulation, multiple entries, submission of false personal information, or similar serious breaches will result in disqualification, if necessary, retroactively.
On Monday, 30.10.2023, a random drawing will determine the ten winners from all registrations received during the entire giveaway period (13.10.2023 – 27.10.2023). Each of the ten winners will receive a pair of ballistic boots.
Prize items will be shipped to the winners by the Organizer or a third party designated by Boards & More GmbH via courier, parcel service, or postal delivery to an address specified by the winner. Delivery is free, with the place of execution remaining at Boards & More GmbH's headquarters.
Model selection is subject to availability. If the chosen model is no longer in stock, an alternative model or color variant will fulfill the prize claim.
Cash payments, alterations, or substitutions of the prize are not permitted. Transferring the prize to a third party is also not allowed.
14. Winners will be notified via email by Monday, 30.10.2023.
15. The winner must respond via email to the contact provided in the winning notification by Friday, 03.11.2023, at the latest. The winner must specify the boot size in their response. Failure to provide feedback by the specified date will result in the forfeiture of the prize entitlement, and the prize will be redrawn. The winner will be notified of this in the winning notification.
The prize claim expires if delivery cannot occur due to reasons within the winner's responsibility, leading to the prize being redrawn.
16. Participant data will be collected, processed, and used solely for the purpose of conducting the giveaway. Contact information for winners will be shared exclusively for prize delivery purposes.