1. Organiser of the competition is ION Products (hereinafter also referred to as "Organiser"), Boards & More GmbH, Keltenring 9, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany.
2. The competition is offered on the Website of the Organiser.
3. In order to enter the Art Contest Community Vote, participants must successfully vote and register via the provided online form on the Website of the Organiser, provide accurate and complete information and accept the participation conditions by subscribing to ne ION Water Newsletter. Participants must provide their favorite sports, gender, e-mail address and first name. As a result, you will automatically sign up for the newsletter.
4. Participation in the contest is free of charge. In return for granting the possibility of winning, the Organiser is authorized to process the data provided by the participant for advertising and information purposes and to personalize these advertising media using salutation and first name. The participant is authorized to disagree with this use of his data at any time towards the Organiser. If this objection is declared before the draw, the participant will not take part in the draw.
5. The contest starts with its activation on Monday 19.12.2022. The participation deadline is Monday, 02.01.2023 at 23:59 pm CEST.
6. Only persons over the age of 18 may participate in the contest. The contest runs worldwide. The Organiser is entitled at any time to require the submission of appropriate evidence. If a participation requirement cannot be proven, the Organiser shall be entitled to exclude the concerned participant from the contest.
7. Multiple participation – including the participation of a person with different e-mail addresses – is prohibited.
8. If the accessibility of the contest is restricted due to technical reasons, no claims towards the Organiser. The organizer reserves the right to prematurely end or extend the period of the contest/prize contest at any time without prior notice and without having to cite his reasons for doing so.
9. Employees of the Organiser, the participating Boards & More GmbH shall be excluded from the competition. The same applies to the respective relatives.
10. Participation via a service provider, particularly via a lottery entry service/ lottery service, shall be excluded. The same applies to sweepstakes clubs and automated participation via sweepstakes robots.
11. Legal recourse is excluded.
12. Influencing equal opportunities through technical manipulation, multiple participations, submission of false personal information or a comparable serious infringement lead to the exclusion from the participation, if necessary retrospectively.
As part of the community vote, every person worldwide has to vote for their favorite artwork. With the open Community Vote, all participators can win one of a limited collection of hand-tie-dyed ION Apparel shirts.
The person who ultimately wins the community vote - and thus leaves the Art Contest with the winning artwork - wins a personalized and hand-shaped surfboard by Dani Vila. The winning artwork also will be printed on a limited collection of hand tie-dyed ION Apparel shirts. A specimen of the printed artwork shirt will also be sent to the winner of the Art Contest.
By submitting the graphic, the winner has already given the rights to the graphic to ION. This graphic will be printed once on a limited number of ION apparel and sent to the winners of the community vote. The winning graphic is not for commercial use.
The surfboard will be sent out by the Organizer or a third party appointed by Boards & More GmbH by courier, parcel service or post to a postal address to be specified by the winner. Delivery is free. The place of execution nevertheless remains at Boards & More GmbH head office despite this assumption of shipping costs.
Cash payments, modifications or replacements of the prize are not possible. A transfer of the prize to a third party is also excluded.
14. The winner of the Community Vote will be notified via e-mail by KW 01 in 2023. If the prize notification cannot be delivered within 2 days, the Organiser is not obliged to make further investigations. In this case, the prize claim expires and the prize is raffled again.
15. The Winner must report by Friday 06.01.2023 at the latest via e-mail to the contact indicated in the winning notice. If no feedback is received from the respective winner until Friday 06.01.2023 at the latest, his/ her prize entitlement expires and the prize will be raffled again. The winner will be notified on this in the winning notification.
The claim on the prizes expires if their delivery cannot take place for reasons within the responsibility of the winner. In this case, the prize will be raffled again.
16. The personal information submitted by the participants will be collected, processed and used by the Organiser exclusively for the purpose of conducting the contest.
The contact details of the winners will be forwarded to the Organiser exclusively for the purpose of the prize delivery.