1. Organiser of the competition is ION Products (hereinafter also referred to as "Organiser"), Boards & More GmbH, Keltenring 9, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany.
2. The competition is offered on the Website of the Organiser.
3. In order to enter the competition, participants must successfully register via the provided newsletter sign up form on the website of the Organiser, provide accurate and complete information, and accept these participation conditions. Participants must provide their e-mail address, first name, gender and riding style. As a result, you will automatically register for the newsletter.
4. Participation in the competition is free of charge. In return for granting the possibility of winning, the Organiser is authorized to process the data provided by the participant for advertising and information purposes and to personalize these advertising media using salutation, first name and surname. The participant is authorized to disagree with this use of his data at any time towards the Organiser. If this objection is declared before the draw, the participant will not take part in the draw.
5. The competition starts with its activation on Wednesday, the 14.09.2022. The participation deadline is Friday, 14.10.2022 at 23:59 pm CEST.
6. Only persons over the age of 18 may participate in the competition. The competition runs worldwide. The Organiser is entitled at any time to require the submission of appropriate evidence. If a participation requirement cannot be proven, the Organiser shall be entitled to exclude the concerned participant from the competition.
7. Multiple participation – including the participation of a person with different e-mail addresses – is prohibited.
8. If the accessibility of the competition is restricted due to technical reasons, no claims towards the Organiser. The organizer reserves the right to prematurely end or extend the period of the competition/prize contest at any time without prior notice and without having to cite his reasons for doing so.
9. Employees of the Organiser, the participating Boards & More GmbH shall be excluded from the participation. The same applies to the respective relatives.
10. Participation via a service provider, particularly via a lottery entry service/ lottery service, shall be excluded. The same applies to sweepstakes clubs and automated participation via sweepstakes robots.
11. Legal recourse is excluded.
12. Influencing equal opportunities through technical manipulation, multiple participations, submission of false personal information or a comparable serious infringement lead to the exclusion from the participation, if necessary retrospectively.
On Monday, 24.10.2022 the winner will be raffled among all registrations during the entire raffle period (14.09.2022 – 14.10.2022). The winner will receive a Powder Mountain Bikepark Season Pass and a pair of K_Lite knee protectors.
Material prizes will be sent out by the Organizer or a third party appointed by Boards & More GmbH by courier, parcel service or post to a postal address to be specified by the winner. Delivery is free. The place of execution nevertheless remains at Boards & More GmbH head office despite this assumption of shipping costs.
The model selection is only valid while stocks last. If the selected model is no longer available, a model other than the selected one or a different color variant will also fulfill the profit claim.
Cash payments, modifications or replacements of the prize are not possible. A transfer of the prize to a third party is also excluded.
14. The winner will be notified via e-mail by Monday, 24.10.2022. If the prize notification cannot be delivered within 2 days, the Organiser is not obliged to make further investigations. In this case, the prize claim expires and the prize is raffled again.
15. The Winner must report by Friday 28.10.2022 at the latest via e-mail to the contact indicated in the winning notice. The winner must indicate the model and sizes of the package items in his feedback. If no feedback is received from the respective winner until Friday 28.10.2022 at the latest, his/ her prize entitlement expires and the prize will be raffled again. The winner will be notified on this in the winning notification.
The claim on the prizes expires if their delivery cannot take place for reasons within the responsibility of the winner. In this case, the prize will be raffled again.
16. The personal information submitted by the participants will be collected, processed and used by the Organiser exclusively for the purpose of conducting the competition.
The contact details of the winners will be forwarded to the Organiser exclusively for the purpose of the prize delivery.